From 1st December 2017 pharmacies are no longer able to order medication on behalf of patients unless they meet the following criteria:
- School age children (if the items they need are to be administrated by the school)
- Care homes
- Individuals with funding care packages where a carer is provided to administer medicine or products
- Anyone officially homeless
- Dementia patients/ patients with learning difficulties
If you use this arrangement, please see below on how you can request your prescriptions:
- In writing
- Email: email@example.com
- Leaving your request slip at the surgery
- Fax: 020 8901 3307
Please note: We cannot accept prescription requests by telephone.
Allow three working days before collection.
If the prescription is not collected within four weeks, you will have to request it again.